On 8 Feb 2005 at 23:20, Nick Clark wrote:

> Great feel to it, but I might look out for a grip, or perhaps make one if I
> can
> find a screw of the right guage. I'll need to find some strap lugs too.

I used to carry around my LX all day using just my fingers tucked under the
grip, it's pretty good that way. I forget which screw thread is in the grip but
it's common. Strap lugs come up on eBay pretty regularly as to straps with
lugs, nothing can be reliably substituted unfortunately.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998