On 20/2/05, David Savage, discombobulated, unleashed:

>It's just a pretext for people to take their horses out for a run,
>with a bit of blood sport thrown in.

I make no judgement - simply provide info in the form of pics :-)

>Anyway, the pictures are excellent. And it looks like it was a nice
>day to be outdoors.

Thanks very much. I was there for about 90 minutes. It was a cold wind
and I found the light too contrasty for general wide shots but the
atmospheric telephoto shots are okay. I find it a subject that lends
itself better to moving images, but I like a challenge ;-)

Thanks again.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__