If Pentax is going for the full continuum it will happen, if Pentax stays in the camera business that is. I'm beginning to actually discern a marketing strategy here, it's not the one I would have hoped for but then again, to be realistic Pentax doesn't have unlimited money either.

Cotty wrote:

On 15/3/05, Shel Belinkoff, discombobulated, unleashed:

Why do you say that, Rob?

I would guess because with the advent of a 645D, it seems pretty unlikely we'll see a 24X36 full frame 35mm-style DSLR anytime if at all....

Cheers, Cotty

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| http://www.cottysnaps.com _____________________________

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke