I guess the thing that I keep in mind is that many of the
best deals I've got on eekBay were from sellers who did
NOT know what they had.
A seller like myself who has a few hundred buys and sells,
virtually all camera stuff should be expected to deliver
as advertised, or BETTER.
A seller who has a great variety of things, like an online
garage sale, I don't expect to have a clue.
As such I cut them a lot of slack if I recieve a surprise,
as long as they are willing to make good.
If all eekBay sellers knew what they had, super deals
would cease to exist. That's no fun! ;-(
I DO agree that ALL shipping costs should be included
in refunds for mis-represented items.

And now for MY pet eekBay peeve:

I DON'T agree that buyer questions should be visible to
competing buyers.
I hate having my questions drive the price up just because
I know which ones to ask!

Don