Godfrey, on the link you posted, I am not sure the little blocks at the bottom are very helpful. Perhaps it's because you are still working on this, but I am confused that the images linked from the little blocks are not the same as the thumbnail page -- should they be the same? I would consider eliminating the little blocks and just linking to your thumbnails page. The thumbnail page that you specifically asked about is helpful and easy on the eye, and it loaded quickly even on my dialup connection:

http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW5/thumbs/index.html

More importantly, thanks for posting this -- I saw and really enjoyed several here that I had not seen before. You're on my list of photographers whose work makes me think when I'm out snapping.

*>UncaMikey