There are significant differences but they're still not in house designs, and they're built in any available GM plant. With typical GM quality, well below what it used to be. The old Saturn is gone and the product reflects that. Heck you can even negotiate prices with some of their dealers now.

Adam Maas wrote:

Except for the SUV and the Minivan, Saturns are just rebadged Opel's anyways.

-Adam

P. J. Alling wrote:

Saturns aint what they used to be.

E.R.N. Reed wrote:

John Forbes wrote:

I must say I can't see the point of buying a foreign car when it's been modified to be like the domestic variety. Might as well just buy a Chevy. That way blandness lies, like Tex-Mex food.

Chevy!!
Couldn't you at least have said Saturn?

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).