P. J. Alling wrote:

Saturns aint what they used to be.

Could be...
I have a 1999 S-series wagon, whose 1.9 liter 100 H.P. 16-valve DOHC engine is so flexible, passengers frequently ask me what size it is and comment on it's ability to accelerate into and cope with high speed freeway travel.
It is a little beaut!

I was hoping to find recent versions as good or better, but if they have gone the way of all good things in this country - bowing to Federal regs, I may just have to think of some other marque!

keith whaley

I gather there are some other satisfied Saturn owners on this list!  ;-)

E.R.N. Reed wrote:

John Forbes wrote:

I must say I can't see the point of buying a foreign car when it's been modified to be like the domestic variety. Might as well just buy a Chevy. That way blandness lies, like Tex-Mex food.

Chevy!!
Couldn't you at least have said Saturn?