I have a 50 roll per year Ektachrome habit, plus a few
dozen rolls of color print film for various specific
shoots.  When (if) Pentax makes a full-frame digital
SLR, or when (if) I am able to replace my 17-28 and
24-90 lenses with similar lenses that will work with
an APS-sized sensor, I may stray to digital.

Rick

--- Manuel Magalhães <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I only shoot film. Pentax has not the digital
> substitute for my beloved
> MZ-S.
>
> Manuel

Yahoo! for Good