Hi!

I know a little about Neve Tzedek - about its history and unique character.
This photo shows nothing of the place, shows not one iota of what the area
is about, captures nothing of its character or history.  It's a nice pic -
somewhat graphical in quality - but it could be from anywhere - any town,
city, or village almost anywhere in the world.  Show us Neve Tzedek, not a
sign or a piece of a wall.   What a disappointment.  The whole city is open
to you, and this is what you choose to present?  I'm disappointed.

Will do. I agree with your statement, Shel. I simply found the graphical way it came out to be rather nice. This is very plain photo - no hidden meaning, no special intention, just a post box that came out nice.

Boris