Hi!

Hello Boris - My original comment - to which you've neither responded nor
acknowledged - stands for this one as well.  On the chance you've not seen
my first post, I'll just repost it here.  There's nothing new to be added
or anything to be deleted:

Shel, the list is hiccuping again, I think. Here is what I responded to your original comment:

"Will do. I agree with your statement, Shel. I simply found the graphical way it came out to be rather nice. This is very plain photo - no hidden meaning, no special intention, just a post box that came out nice."

Thanks!

Boris