Hi Boris ...

The list does that a lot these days ;-))

I can understand making the shot, and, as noted, I like it.  But seeing
Neve Tzedek, rather than walls and falling down signs, would be a more
satisfying experience.  Show us the character of the city, the shops, the
streets, the homes, how the people live in this historic area.  Otherwise,
you can call the series "Walls I Have Photographed"

What else have you got from this series, Boris?

Shel