Don't, Shel.

Like Kevin says, the harvesters will pick it up.  The suggested method with a
contact web-form is much more spam-proof.

Another way of doing it is what the mail-archive.com has done. I don't know
exactly how it is implemented, but it must work. I've had a total of only 3
spam emails on my PDML mail address in five years. :-) If the archive had been
leaky, I'm sure there must have been a lot more.

When shopping around for a webshop solution, make sure you ask what kind of
protection they offer. As I said in the first mail, it may be filtering on the
mail server, but it's not unreasonable to request that the webshop itself
should be programmed in such a way that it protects email contact points.

Jostein