Margus,
I'm going to pass along a thought, although I don't own an MV and know
absolutely nothing about them.
The 1 sec. min. shutter speed may only apply to a manual setting.(?)
The meter may, however, be able to set an exposure of up to 30 secs.(?)
I'll be checking to see if you find the answer.

Jack

http://mail.yahoo.com