I thought about the focal plane of focus, and tried shooting with more and
less DOF to see what resulted.  Also used faster/slower shutter speeds.
Didn't think about trying the matrix metering.  However, that doesn't work
on all lenses, iirc.  Only the auto focus lenses, right?  What about
regular A lenses .... the M and K and other manual lenses can't use that at
all.

Shel
"You meet the nicest people with a Pentax"