Thanks Bob ...

I'll be sure to carry some spares.  I have a set, by my mind frame hasn't
completely adjusted to this battery business having not used a camera that
needed them for years, so I keep forgetting to put them in the camera bag.
Today will be the day for that ... ;-))

Shel
"You meet the nicest people with a Pentax"