Hi Paul,

At least with this set, I'm going to run 'em until the camera craps out or
starts to behave in a strange manner.  At least that way I'll have a better
idea of what to expect, and since I'm going to be around the house for the
next couple of days, there won't be an important pix made, plus a spare set
of bats is handy.  Seems like a perfect time to experiment and learn the
limitations of the camera.  Thus far, since the 1/2 full indication was
observed, the camera has made 20 good shots.

If I were going out with some serious shooting in mind, replacing them now
would make sense, but then I'd put the old bats back into the camera just
to test the limits.

Shel
"You meet the nicest people with a Pentax"

 Subject: Re: Battery Behavior - istDS