Does it smell as bad a lutefisk? or worse? My grandfather could eat limburger cheese by the spoonful, but wouldn't let my grandmother cook lutefisk 'cause he couldn't stand the smell.

Blessed are the Norwegians..
They drink coffee by the barrel,
Eat fish soaked in lye,
And ski uphill!!

        -P

Tim Øsleby wrote:
This isn't much of a photo. I just want to show the food lovers here what we
Norwegians do to our fish. We call this dish Rakefisk. Many find it
disgusting, and I can't blame them. Basically it is rotten fish ;-)
It tastes a lot better than it smells ;-)

No need for real comments on this one. Just thought I'd share a bit of my
harmless culture.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)
Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds (Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)