It's interesting to note that since the *ist (film body) has no "green
button", there is no metering at all in manual.  All other settings
are effectively aperture priority as is, I'm assuming, the digital
bodies.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman