On 5 Feb 2006 at 21:47, John Francis wrote:

> It's not just long-winded; it comes up with what I consider to be
> a totally unrealistic hypothetical camera buying scenario.
>
> They are, to my mind, trying too hard to make a point.  As such
> they come across rather more like agenda-driven zealots than an
> honest disinterested opinion poll.  That counts against them,
> of course - it's a lot easier to ignore people if you can dismiss
> them as fanatics.

True they have an agenda to push (note the site name) however it's one that is
non-commercial and should ultimately benefit photographers. Sure the survey is
not that well conceived but I'd not found another forum which is more likely to
have any clout with regards to the issue of RAW file standardization.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998