Shel Wrote:
I find it sad that you prefer, or choose, to limit your
photographic expression...

I don't. I can choose to use shallow DOF any time I want - as long as I have
fast shutterspeeds, slow film/low ISO Speed, sharp lenses or long focal
lengths.

What I can't choose, anytime I want, is DOF. And I happen to want that
pretty often. For the reasons previously described. So, I wish for better
quaility sensors - with very low noice at high speeds. This will give me -
and everybody else - more choises. More freedom of expression. How can that
be limiting myself. I just don't get it - I'm sorry.

I am not the only one who have been concerned about the relativly high noice
levels, rendereed by the SONY sensor in the *ist D. Many reviews and Pentax
DSLR users have too. I wish for this issue to be addressed. This is what i
expect form a future high end Pentax DSLR.

If the noice levels are not improved (and the speed issues), I'll probably
be looking elsewhere for future investments.
I guess I have said the same thing many times by now: I expect better image
quality (more MP, lower noice levels) and faster speeds (SF, FPS and  -
especially - write speed) from a future high end Pentax DSLR.
Is this really too much to ask?

Regards
Jens Bladt
http://www.jensbladt.dk