Agreed ... I've looked at the inventories of close to twenty five shops all
over the US and in Canada seeking an istDS2, and could only find one shop
in the US that had one listed in it's inventory.  They all had the DL,
though ... it bothers me that, if I want a camera that's in production,
within a definite time frame, I can't buy locally, have to search across
the US, and may end up buying from Canada.

Some have said it's the same for Nikon, or other brands ... well, I saw
plenty of Nikons in these stores.

If Canada can keep the DS2 in stock, why not Pentax USA?  I'm sure there's
an explanation that makes sense ... it would be nice to know what it is.

Shel

Pentax