Tom C wrote on 16.02.06 19:01:

> I'm shocked that Pentax does not have at least a *visible* DSLR presence
> *consistently* in these major mass retailers.  I would stick my neck out on
> the line and guess that by far the vast majority of camera sales (in the USA
> at least) are done in person at one of those four retailers I mentioned,
> plus Wal-Mart/Sams.  I know that most, if not all of these retailers, have
> at one time or another, had a Pentax DSLR on display for sale.
I guess you will see lots of them in big stores but with "Samsung" logo on
prism ;-)

> Is it because these retailers don't want to stock/display the Pentax
> model(s) or because they are not getting them?
One never knows. As a matter of fact Olympus 4/3 DSLRs are much easier to
spot here and there in Poland than Pentax. Fortunately Pentax is present in
the biggest electronic-only stores like Media Markt or Saturn.

--
Balance is the ultimate good...

Best Regards
Sylwek