Not to be argumentative -

They definitely have a different feel to an SLR,
Agreed

you can see outside the taking frame,
but it's what in the frame that I'm interested in

there is no blanking of the finder as the shot is
made
I don't see how this is a concern, once you've pushed the release, you've decided that's what you want

the finder view has an air of familiarity as it always remains the
same magnification regardless of the FL of the lens.
but again, its what's in the frame that I'm interested in

I can see a rangefinders being more natural photographic equipment in that they are closer to the "original/first" camera

YMMV

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Studdert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: OT: Photographic enablement but not Pentax.