On 3/1/06, Cesar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Frank,
>
> Is that all you have to say?
>
> A bit disappointed :-)

Oh, I have much more to say (like congrats on your purchase, for one!
<g>) later.  I've been so busy at work that I haven't been able to pay
much attention to the list lately, plus, my eyes glaze over with all
the PMA and DSLR stuff, so I've been skipping over a lot of stuff.

Plus, I've been going to physio two to three night a week, so I
haven't been on-line at home much, either.

Don't worry, I'll see your Lovely Leica at GFM, and drool over it there.  <LOL>

cheers,
frank