Mat Maessen wrote:

On 2/28/06, Cesar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://groups.msn.com/MyRugbyPictures/misc.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=42
for a look at what I ended up with.
This is a 1950 Leica IIIf with a 1950 Ernst Leitz Wetzlar Summitar f=5cm
1:2.

I eagerly await the pictures of a snakeskinned Leica IIIf. :-)

-Mat

Mat,

Funny you should mention that, I thought the same thing after about three hours of having the camera. Maybe I need to get a second body to do this? I am at times conservative, I need to have at least one stock body. This is why I am contemplating reskinning another couple of LXen :-)

I will let the list know when I do the reskinning,

César
Panama City, Florida