From: Joseph Tainter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: DFA lenses
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:19:09 -0700

"If USM is included it means that it won't AF on older bodies."

It is worrisome that Pentax might abandon its many users who have bought autofocus lenses. Part of me believes that they won't. The other part of me is still feeling outraged that Pentax abandoned those of us who bought the D and spent a lot on CF cards.

Joe