On Mar 29, 2006, at 4:15 PM, graywolf wrote:

And, yes, I did insult him deliberately and with malice. Also deservedly, in my opinion, as he sees personal slights in the most innocuous messages, and uses the most obnoxious pseudo intellectual attacks on persons who disagree with him that outrightly insulting him is fun. However, I have never insulted him until he has started playing his "I am so superior to you" games. I do not think that it does a bit of good, I don't think he is capable of understanding how his attitude is perceived, so I guess I am pretty dumb.

Flexilis sum, gluten es, me resilit, ad te haeret!

Mihi ignosce. Cum homine de can debeo congredi ...

Godfrey