Godfrey wrote:
>>"good old boy bumpkin philosophy" and half-formed thoughts<<

I really haven't found any "good old boy bumpkins" on this list.  Many
pretend to be such, but after many years here I recognize it as a
charade.  This list has an outstanding group of minds, regardless of
degree credentials.

Half-formed thoughts is another issue...  We all have those from time to time.

And what is it about these recent flame war threads.  We have a couple
of them going here.  Is it a full moon or what?

Regards,  Bob S.