Hi Bob
Amazing what knowledgeable people one can find here on the list.
And it seems that most of you *really know* that stuff from memory and have
not "googled" it as I would have ;-) Respect!

I have another old-timer car shot made with the Pentax A 24mm soon back from
the labs.... for some more speedy answers.
greetings
Markus