On Jun 17, 2006, at 11:41 AM, keith_w wrote:

>> And time to pull Bruce's book off the shelf and have another go.
>
> Sorry... Bruce?
> Is there a small book called RAW for dummies?

"Real World Camera Raw with Photoshop CS2" by Bruce Fraser. Best
introduction/tutorial/reference book on RAW processing workflow,
particularly with Photoshop CS2 but applicable to many other editing
applications, I've found.

It's not all that difficult. He presents the concepts pretty clearly
and then goes on to articulate details of Camera Raw, Bridge and the
workflow that saved me months of effort.

Godfrey