Burning film is not an indication of his photog qualifications or lack
thereof.  Most of us are aware that some of the finest photographers on
this planet burn a lot of film on assignment.  National Geographic
photographers are noted for taking hundreds-thousands of frames for a 6-10
page layout.

DG