When I say burning film I was thinking along the lines of taking so
many shots that were in sequence.  I have burned film in terms of many
shots, but they have been different situations shot.  I was not trying to
infer qualifications, or skills (except for the backlit swim start which
made me want to look at the photos), but more along the lines of asking if
this was the norm in his realm.

        As for National Geographic photographers, for an assignment that
they will not have access to the place again, are they shooting by mashing
on the shutter release button and letting the motor drive run, or are they
taking many different shots of all different subjects and scenes for the
editor to make the choice?

                        César Matamoros II
                        Panama City, Florida