OVershooting is safer - I always take at least two frames of
something
I think is "important" - having once had an otherwise damn
wonderful shot
ruined by an air bubble in developing and another that was
scratched.  There
is as much art in selection after the shoot as there is in
the shooting.
Unfortunately, I have to be a bit more selective for
starters now given the
price of everything.

annsan