Yeah, Metz can keep up if you reduce power so the battery can
handle it.  I've shot some bursts off with the CT45/4 that
worked pretty darned well.  The Nikon SB28 and the AF500FTZ
should be able to do it with a Quantum battery, too.  I haven't
tried any of that with my AF500FTZ but I will try it just to
confirm it works.

Len
---