I would think the Sunpak with the external 510V or 510V nicad pack would do it to at
least as well
when you dial down the power. Of course, if you need the maximum available power you
are kind of
stuck. The Normans only recycle in a second on 200W/S.
--graywolf

Robert Payne wrote:

> OK, Tom I'm busted. I spoke out of school on that one. Never used
> a big-ol Norman, my flame thrower flash is a Sunpak 622 and since
> I usually shoot 400 speed film at F5.6 on football games, it takes
> about a second to recharge.

> Like to make a small wager? A Norman 200B at 1/4 power will. But you give up
> all automation with
> that.
> - --graywolf
>
> Robert Payne wrote:
> >
> > no flash can keep up with a 4+ fps motordrive,
>
> -

Tom "Graywolf" Rittenhouse
Graywolf Photo, Charlotte, NC, USA