Like I said read the page.  It tells all and you'll be closer to the
truth, and not nearly so annoying.

We're talking about a mechanical system here.  You're assuming that the
lever in the camera and the mechanical linkage to the aperture mechanism
in the lens is more accurate than the marked aperture on the lens.  If
they are not in perfect agreement, I'd bet on the lens first.

However you've completely missed the point.  If Pentax implemented an
entirely electronic aperture ring on future DFA lenses it would be
trivial to use the system currently implemented in the F/FA lens spec.
This would allow the DFA lenses to have an aperture ring at very little
additional cost.  It would of course let the those using F and FA lenses
use the aperture lens if they wanted to.

--
Things should be made as simple as possible -- but no simpler.

                        --Albert Einstein