Godfrey:

Thanks for the input. The red on grey (especially the straight text) IS
terrible to read. This is the first go around, I was going to add some
CSS to help manage those things. The wife has to work this weekend, I
think I'll play around with that. The comment about r-g colorblind is
well taken.

Any thoughts on colors to go with the middle grey? In addition to the
colors, I'll play around with the borders on the Viewer page. I kinda
like the organization that they give to the Index page.

Hey, thanks for your ideas!
Mitch