On 10/2/06, Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
> Did you use auto focus on this shot?  The focus seems to a bit forward of
> her eyes.  Auto focus or manual, y'gotta get the eyes in focus.

Ok, thanks.  It was actually manual focus (Pentax A 50/1.7).

> Her head is at an awkward angle, the lighting is very good.  Framing might
> be improved with some cropping and trimming.

The photo is cropped as-is.  What are you suggesting that I adjust?

> Why is this a "proper" portrait?

Well, that was kind of a tongue-in-cheek comment about the responses I
got on my last "portrait" where the subject's face wasn't the prime
subject of the photo.

Thanks, Shel.
mike
--
Remember to Breathe -- MichaelHamilton.ca