> I took a portraiture class at a local darkroom place about 1 1/2-2 years ago.
> We only used studio lights, not natural light.
>
> I think this is pretty darn good, in my opinion. Don't know enough to offer
> detailed suggestions about lighting, etc.
>
> Nice going.

Thanks a lot!

I've since taken everyone's suggestions to heart and sharpened the
eyes a bit to bring them out.  I also reduced the appearance of the
labret scar.  Sadly, there was no PS tool to raise the height of my
camera in relation to the subject... ;)

Thanks!
Mike
--
Remember to Breathe -- MichaelHamilton.ca