From: "Skofteland, Christian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> [skipped]
>
> Also, with all those features it would have to be bigger than expected.  I
> would think of it as comparing the F3 to the LX. Therefore the modern
> counterpart to the F3 being the F5 and the F5 is a monstrosity.

I don't want a monstrosity either, Christian. That's why I still prefer the
winder or motor drive to remain a separate package along with the motor,
servo elect. and battery (same?) required for AF. This would leave me the
light weight option. (I suppose the camera without the Battery and motor(s)
attached would still be capable of focus confirmation and snap in focus
running off the little button batteries.) This is not the way the world of
today is though. These days, if you get it, it's inseparably packaged.

Pretty soon, a full featured 35mm camera with normal lens will weigh as much
as a 67II with lens.

Regards,
Bob...