A scroll of mail from "Skofteland, Christian"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Tue, 4 Sep 2001 09:10:32 -0400
Read it? y
>oops! I neglected the "small" requirement...

Also neglected the IDM requirement.

An F5 is a fine camera, but it's comparable to a 6x7 in terms or bulk.

Great meter (meters in color!) (3d metering, like a Z-1p) and motor,
superb build quality and it feels great in your hand: like a high
quality laser rifle.  Their second hand prices haven't dropped much
from new.  I know at least one pro who bought it for the build quality
and

I don't want one, though.  I want a Z-1p with IDM and better AF.

Pentax could easily make an F5 killer from the Z-1p if they gave up on
small size.  Just upgrade the AF and the fps, and add the interval
timer back.

dave