Howdy gang!

If you don't my my picking the collective brain once again, I have a
question about wide angle lenses for the Pentax 645.

The enablement bug continues to bite pretty hard and I find myself
considering a new (used) medium format system a little earlier than I
anticipated.  My current darkroom setup allows up to 6x6 so I've ruled
out the 67.  It's down to either an older Hassy or a Pentax 645.  I
rented a Hasselblad a few years back and really liked it, but the cost
of building a system of one or two bodies and three or four lenses
means that it will probably take several years.  Plus, the Hasselblad
bodies in my (wife's) price range leave me with something that might
not be repairable depending on the specifics of a possible breakdown.
So I'm kinda leaning toward the 645 manual focus body.

I'll most likely order a kit with the 120 insert and 75mm/2.8 to
start, and very shortly thereafter add a short telephoto and a wide
lens.  The wide lenses I'm considering are the 45/2.8 and 55/2.8.
Landscapes and street use for those.  Differences in focal length are
not a big factor.  I currently use 28 and 35mm lenses in 35mm format
and find that either suits my needs.  Contrast and resolution are more
important to me.  Would anyone mind sharing their opinions on these?
If anyone can compare the two, that would be swell.

Thanks so much!

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com