On Wed 2001-09-12 (22:58), Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:
> "Daniel J. Matyola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > It is a war.  There are several nations that harbor, finance, train,
> > and encourage these terrorists, and, as far as I am concerned, these
> > nations are now at war with the United States.
>
> It is war, and not just with the United States.

Yes, that's what our Bundeskanzler said as well.

But that's what I'm afraid of:

Here's the civilized world. That's the good ones.
So the other side, which attacked us, are the bad ones.

Let's have war against them.

But that's not war, that's racism.

It's not all of them that made a terrorist attack - it's the terrorists
there. Even if there's sympathy and support from others for those
terrorists.

It's always innocents who have to suffer - may be you can accept this. But
please don't say that this is good or right.

Regards
Martin