From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Paul Stenquist
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 7:54 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Please everyone set up an email filter

I have to admit that I sympathize with your position on this. I'm
very fond of HDTV. My Pioneer HD is a 61 inch plasma. Prior to that I
had a 60-inch rear-projection analog Magnavox, which died after
fourteen years. The Pioneer HDTV was double the cost of the analog
Magnavox. Allowing for inflation, it was probably about 1.6 times as
much. But that's picking nits. I like it. On the other hand,  I don't
care if anyone else likes it, and I won't debate the issue. Doesn't
matter.  (BTW, it's awesome for jpeg slide shows.)
Paul