Paul -

The more I use the K10d the more I like the "look" of it's images.
Even though there is some noise in this photo, it's not obscuring
detail.  For instance, the hair of the girl on the right against the
brick wall.  The noise reminds me more of film grain than digital
noise.  I think the Pentax engineers hit it on the nose.

See you later, gs
<http://georgesphotos.net>