A bit more exposure would have helped with the noise, but I was
running out of light. I was shooting wide open at 200mm at only
1/60th, ISO 1600. It was almost dark. So no exposure comp. What's
more, this is a pretty extreme crop. It's a compromise in other
words. Probably not worth showing, but I've been impressed with the
continuous autofocus of this camera and wanted to show an example.
And an example with pretty girls is better than almost any other kind
of example I can think of:-).
Paul