----- Original Message -----
From: "J. C. O'Connell"
Subject: RE: NO FS this Friday?

> If I had to buy all new lenses for any DSLR,
> I wouldnt buy a pentax DSLR. The main advantage
> of buying a Pentax DSLR is if you already have
> a bunch of Pentax Lenses. If you dont or have
> to, or need to buy all new ones, I would go with canon
> as they have more bodies/lenses to choose from and
> higher level DSLR bodies with FF if wanted or needed...

Is someone holding a gun to your head and making you buy all new lenses for
your (obsolete) DSLR?
Do you feel compelled to buy a new lens set so that you can take pictures
with your (obsolete) DSLR?
If you don't then your own actions fly in the face of your point here, and
renders it moot.

William Robb