In a message dated 2/14/2007 12:59:41 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
For the purposes of  discussion, I think that we have to ASSUME that the
astronatut DID in fact KILL  Anna Nichol.

========
Well, that would be more interesting that I  suspect the truth is.

Actually, I came to feel sorry for her despite  being the bimbo that she
obviously was. Losing her twenty year old son like that  day after her daughter
was born, that would be a really tough blow for anyone.  They said she had been
sick and running a fever and her stomach was full of  blood. She easily could
have developed an ulcer from all the stress and it  easily could have burst.
That is why I lay my money down on that.

And one  has to debate how dumb someone really is, when they snag a
billionaire.  (Although no prenup? No new will? Hmmm, maybe not so smart after
all).

Not that I don't appreciate your attempts at levity. ;-)

Marnie  aka Doe