From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
William Robb
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 7:10 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Pentax K 28mm f2.0 Lens

 ----- Original Message -----
 From: "J. C. O'Connell"

> Bad eyesight? No way, I have 20-15 vision at normal
>or far distances ( viewfinders are essentially at
> infinity) and even if I did, there are diopters to
>> correct for that kind of thing.

As usual, you miss the point by being stuck on a single of parameter.
Also, viewfinders are essentialy at 1 meter. Please see this link:
http://www.nikonmall.com/buynikon_assets/Eyepiece_Compatibility_Chart_05
0920.pdf

" The combination of the camera's

viewfinder components and a clear (standard) eyepiece form a virtual
image
of a subject on the camera's

focusing screen that is the approximate equivalent of a viewing distance
of
one meter."

William Robb