Yup - I just got some files from a wedding that the ceremony was shot
somewhere else and I did the reception here in California.  The
photographer who did the ceremony and wedding party used a Canon 10D.
Pretty good work, too, I might add.  I'm sure there are some segments
in the professional world where cost is not a major issue, but I don't
think it is the wedding photographers.

--
Bruce